Thursday 19 February 2009

USA TRIP: Day 3, Sea World

Today we went to Sea World in San Diego. At first I didn't know that were going to Sea World, I thought that we would just go to the city San Diego and look around. However I was wrong and we came to Sea World. My first sight was the roller coaster out there. It looked so fun and we all became very excited. When we went in, there was a penguin and we thought of taking a photo with her, it turned out so good. Then we went to watch the Dolphin Show. It was so amazing. Then we went to watch another show. And then we went to the roller coaster I was talking about, The Journey to Atlantis. I wasn't just a roller coaster, it was a boat-slide-down-and-getting-wet roller coaster. I was so scared and didn't go on it at first, then I thought it was very fun and went to it. When it started to go up, I felt like screaming, however no use because we were just about to come down. When we finished it, we all were very wet, however we wanted to sit again and sat for 3 times. It was so fun. And then we went to watch the rest of the shows and after eating lunch, we went to Shipwreck Rapids, it was also very fun. There was a round boat and 9 people sit in there. Then the rapids start and the boat starts to go around and around, and who ever sits in the corner, gets very wet. Janet go wet all the time, however I only got wet once because the second and third time I sat in the middle. We had a lot of fun. Then we went to shark encounter and looked at sharks. Then we it was time to go eat dinner. This time we went to eat at a Turkish Cultural Center called Pacifica. The food was great. And then as usual we went to hotel and slept. We will go to meet Sheriff Baca and go to Universal Studious tomorrow. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment